GTA 5 Online Tips & Cheats Special: Post 1.10 Update Money Glitch
Although Rockstar is doing everything they can to stop cheaters in Grand Theft Auto 5 Online, the creativity of people is endless and some fans managed to find a loophole and exploit certain bugs in the game even after the latest 1.10 patch. In our …
Read more on The Gamer Headlines
Top 10 Ways to Make Money Online — With Integrity
In the video below I'll mention who some of them are and give you my top 10 ways to make money online in an authentic, inspiring, educating and entertaining way. A way that leaves you full not by the amount of money in your bank account (because it can …
Read more on Entrepreneur
4 best sites for free online tax prep
Cheapism.com on MSN Money If you're dreading tax time because your papers aren't in order or a huge bill is looming, you're not alone. But if you're worried about shelling out extra money to pay for tax preparation software, there may be a free solution.
Read more on MSN Money
Looking For Online Entrepreneur Ideas or a GREAT Home Business Idea? Go Here: http://10k.quicktoprofit.com/?t=entrepreneur-ideas – There you’ll learn the exa…
Lisa Kroulik Releases “Money Making Mamas: Ditch Your Boss, Stay Home & Earn Decent Money Working Online” for People Desiring Realistic At-Home Employment Opportunities
Minneapolis, MN (PRWEB) February 04, 2014
Lisa Kroulik is a freelance writer and an entrepreneur at heart. Before she found her stride in the writing world, Lisa worked from home as an affiliate marketer, online seller, and a virtual assistant. She has worked at home in some capacity for most of the past twelve years. People ask her how she does it so often that she decided to write a book to answer that question. The result is a brand new book that is available in Kindle and Nook formats.
The introduction of “Money Making Mamas” describes the author’s own desire to work from home and the journey she took to get there. She then goes on to present in-depth information about five different work-at-home opportunities, including the ones already mentioned. Since the author has done most of the at-home jobs she discusses, her personal experience lends credibility to her narrative. Each chapter begins with a broad-level overview of the work-at-home opportunity before getting into the specifics of what you need to do to start working in that area.
The visual aids and referrals to online resources help readers form a sense of what working in that field is really like. Lisa provides approximate figures for what you can expect to earn where it is appropriate. In addition to the detailed accounts of several work-at-home jobs, Lisa provides readers with guidance about tax issues, PayPal, and other ways to get paid for online work. She discusses the equipment and skills readers may need as well as the personal characteristics it takes to be successful as an at-home worker.
This book is a practical and realistic guide for anyone who desires to work from home to maintain maximum flexibility with his or her schedule. The author never promises that readers will get rich following any of her suggestions. As she states in the opening pages of her book, she has “a heart for mothers who want to be at home and a passion for self-employment.? This book is appropriate for parents, students, moonlighters, and anyone else who wants to use the power of the World Wide Web to make a living. Lisa Kroulik provides the tools, but what readers do with them is completely up to them.
File Size: 1819 KB
Print Length: 98 pages
Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Lisa Kroulik is a freelance writer who enjoys writing about abuse recovery and self-employment issues. “Money Making Mamas” is her first publication in this genre. In 2013, she also released “Emotional Assault: Recognizing the Abusive Partner’s Bag of Tricks” and “Invisible Witness: How Watching My Father Abuse Others Affected every Area of My Life”. Lisa Kroulik is also available to meet your online content creation needs.
Rockingham, NC (PRWEB) January 23, 2014
The North Carolina Department of Transportation (NCDOT) plans to widen U.S. 1 to a four-lane median-divided highway, from the South Carolina state line to State Road 1001 (SR 1001) and create a bypass around Rockingham.
In order to carry out this $ 272 million project, NCDOT will use the process of ?eminent domain? to take property from home and business owners that are in the way of the project ? for a price. This process can have a significant impact on individuals and the community at large. It does not always run smoothly and involves not only financial but emotional investments in the property.
Property owners do have avenues to seek the fairest and best price possible, but it can be very challenging, and it is not the state?s job to help you achieve that.
To help you outline your options, the NC Eminent Domain Law Firm is offering a free public seminar to inform property owners about their rights and what they can expect to go through.
The seminar will be held on Thursday, January 30th, at the Comfort Suites on Greene Street in Rockingham. It will start at 7 p.m.
?It?s a sad truth, but in situations like this property owners may receive less for their land than they could have if they got some professional legal help,? said NC Eminent Domain Law Firm attorney Jason Campbell. ?Few people realize they can negotiate for more, and even if they do, they just don?t know the best way to go about doing so.?
Campbell and his colleague, Stan Abrams, are former NC Assistant Attorneys General who litigated NCDOT condemnation cases. They have extensive experience in how the state handles these projects. The two will lead the seminar and be available afterward for questions regarding specific properties.
?We really hope all the affected property owners will join us,? said Abrams. ?We?ll be giving them some truly valuable information ? such as how they may be able collect the government?s first offer without technically accepting it – and then appropriately seek even more money. It?s called the ?second check.??
Other areas covered in the seminar:
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) January 17, 2014
Reinvention Expert, Steve Olsher, has issued his 2013 Reinvention Awards for the Top 10 Stories of Reinvention throughout the world in 2013. The Reinvention Awards, in its inaugural year, identifies both celebrities and everyday people who have dramatically reinvented their lives over the past year.
?It?s been an incredible year of Reinvention, ranging from big name superstars to everyday heroes who are every bit as worthy of recognition as their high profile counterparts,? said Steve Olsher. ?Each of these incredible people represent the resilience of the human spirit and our common ability to overcome any personal, professional or societal obstacle placed in our path.?
The 2013 Reinvention Awards are awarded to:
10) Sharell Cook of Mumbai, India. In 2005, she had little to smile about. She was picking up the pieces of a marriage break down and working in an ?unfulfilling? government job in Melbourne, Australia. Rather than wallow, she took six months paid long service leave and signed up to engage in community work in India. Sharell now lives in Mumbai, has her dream job, a colorful life and has found new love and a greater sense of possibility.
9) Susan Campbell Cross of Los Angeles, CA. Susan reinvented her life from being a suburban soccer mom with three children to becoming a commercial actor, author, on-air personality, and lifestyle expert, with articles appearing in The Daily Muse, Huffington Post Women, Forbes Women, OK!, Star and SHAPE, where she is currently the lifestyle editor. In addition she?s the ?mom? for Jewel Osco?s Nutrition IQ, and lifestyle correspondent for Modern Media, the Radio Show and Let?s Talk Autism?a cause she deeply believes in.
8) Calvin Cordozar Broadus, Jr. of Los Angeles, California reinvented his life from a Southern California, gun-toting street gangster and convicted felon, to a platinum selling rap artist known as Snoop Dogg, singer-song writer, actor, media mogul, and business icon. In late 2012, he rebranded himself as Snoop Lion, a peace loving Rastafarian who supports gay marriage, the legalization of marijuana, and a political advocate who is a staunch supporter of President Obama. In recent months, he has even contemplated his own political career.
7) Gunther Karger of Miami, Florida has reinvented his life numerous times over the course of his storied career. After high school he joined the U.S. Air Force and received an electrical engineering degree. This led to myriad positions including working on the Bomarc cruise missile at Boeing, designing the first active communications satellite at ITT Labs, and financial newsletter editor, TV and radio commentator, and author. Today, Gunther advises the Dade County commissioners on how to save millions in the library budget by transforming a large system of 50 libraries to just a few, but to expand the library service using telecom networks and information technology to make the library services available at public places and open nearly all the time.
6) Louise Wightman of Glasgow, Scotland reinvented her life after 13 years in the recruitment industry to being a life coach who runs Approach the Coach and a social media expert, running Digital Diva Media. As she sought to rebrand herself, she focused heavily on using the social media tools. Soon it became apparent that she was resourceful in leveraging these tools and decided it would make sense for her to find corporate clients and bill them for this service.
5) Michael Blattman of Wiesbaden, Germany was forced to reinvent his life after being released from his position as Vice President of a student loan company in 2008. The company provided him with an $ 188,000 severance package so he felt he?d be fine financially. However, after struggling for 26 months to find work, he finally landed a job as a financial adviser earning half of his previous salary. Several employment stints later, he secured his ?dream job? to teach business courses at an Army base in Wiesbaden, Germany.
4) Edith Kelly-Green of Memphis, Tennessee reinvented her life after almost 30 years with FedEx as Vice President and Chief Sourcing Officer to becoming the ?Sandwich Queen? by investing in, and operating, 10 Lenny?s Sub Shops in the Oxford, Mississippi and Memphis areas. As opposed to viewing her restaurants as cash cows?though they do make money?Kelly-Green invested in the shops to help her family and community. Her plan is to create a legacy that impacts others by encouraging them to be in business for themselves and to strive to be more than minimum wage workers.
3) Jim Kelly of Pittsford, New York. Jim reinvented his life from being a Hall of Fame quarterback who led the Buffalo Bills to four Super Bowl appearances to being a dad, husband, coach, author, motivational speaker, philanthropist and now, cancer survivor. In May 2013 doctors removed most of his left jaw and his teeth to remove a cancerous tumor. The cancer battle follows back, neck, and double hernia surgeries, all in the last two years and losing his son Hunter at age 8 to a rare neurological disease.
2) Andrew Clay Silverstein aka Andrew Dice Clay of Los Angeles, California stumbled upon reinventing his life from a crude, often insulting comedian and media personality best known for his X-rated parodies of nursery rhymes, to an Oscar-worthy, dramatic actor featured in Woody Allen?s 2013 film, Blue Jasmine. When he first received the call from his manager indicating that Allen wanted to meet with him regarding the role, his instincts told him to laugh it off. But Allen, a former stand-up comedian, saw potential in his reading for the role of Augie and immediately cast him for it. His performance earned rave reviews and was critically praised.
1) Rachel Washburn of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania reinvented her life from a Philadelphia Eagles cheerleader to being an Army intelligence officer with a special ops combat unit in Afghanistan. Her mission?to pioneer a special mission whereby she could relate to women in ways that would be culturally inappropriate for male troops?including helping to deliver an Afghan baby in a snowstorm. In her second tour in Afghanistan, she served as a platoon leader of an Army intelligence unit. An Army 1st lieutenant and daughter of an Army helicopter pilot and an Air Force fighter pilot, the military is an environment she naturally excels in. And, in spite of the doubters who have trouble believing that a former cheerleader can effectively serve in the military, Rachel and her peers know that she serves her country in equal capacity as her counterparts.
?Selecting just 10 finalists and breaking those down into the order shown was not an easy process,? says Olsher. ?It?s both amazing, and encouraging, to see so many people across the globe having incredible impact on their communities, the environment, and the world. Ultimately, Reinvention is not about changing who you are, it?s about shedding the shackles and layers of your past and allowing yourself to become who you were born to be.?
Steve Olsher is America?s Reinvention Expert and has taught thousands how to NICHETIZE!? (nitch a tize) by identifying and monetizing their WHAT?that is, the ONE thing they were born to do. He is an international keynote speaker; NY Times bestselling Author of What Is Your WHAT? Discover The ONE Amazing Thing You Were Born To Do; Author of the Business Technology Book of the Year Internet Prophets: The World?s Leading Experts Reveal How to Profit Online; co-star of the film, The Keeper of the Keys with Jack Canfield, John Gray, and Marci Shimoff; Founder of the Reinvention Workshop; and, an in-demand media guest who has appeared on ABC TV, FOX TV, NBC TV, Fox Business, The Huffington Post, Forbes.com, CNBC.com and more than 300 radio shows including national shows hosted by Lou Dobbs, Jim Bohannon, and Mancow Muller.
For Immediate Release
Contact: Shannon Rose
Find More Make Money Online Press Releases
Major European retailers expanding operations into lucrative Indian consumer market over next 24 months says law and marketing guru Ardi Kolah
(PRWEB UK) 30 December 2013
The Economic Times recently reported that British supermarket chain Tesco is the first international retailer to apply to open multi-brand stores across India and currently the Indian Government is also examining a raft of other applications for single-brand stores from major European high street retailers such as H&M and IKEA.
Taken together, these moves by European multiples could radically change the way Indian consumers will shop for everyday groceries, clothes, household, entertainment and electronic products in the future.
Many of these brands owners are struggling to maintain market share in their home markets but are attracted by the opportunities that Indian consumers present and have been waiting for the moment to make such a move. With the announcement in the relaxation in FDI, multi-brand and single-brand retail environments are set to become commonplace in India by 2016.
For example, Tesco is seeking approval to invest $ 110m in partnership with a Tata subsidiary by taking a 50% stake in Trent Hypermarkets, which in turn operates Star Bazaar stores in the states of Maharashtra and Karnataka.
The Indian Government hopes these moves will encourage a surge in direct investment into the Indian economy that will boost India?s GDP and create jobs in the cities for thousands of workers.
Anand Sharma, India?s Commerce and Industry Minister, has pledged to fast-track the clearance process of applications for retailers such as Tesco, promising it will be an ?expeditious approval.” Single-brand retail stores such as Swedish home store IKEA and youth fashion retailer H&M have also moved quickly to take advantage of a similar easing of FDI restrictions which raised permitted foreign investment levels from 51% to 100%.
According to The Economic Times, there are currently 17-single brand retail proposals under consideration and more are expected throughout 2014.
“The rush of single-brand proposals is a very positive signal in terms of investment climate in the country. The initial apprehensions about the policy seem to be waning,” observes Akash Gupt, an executive director with PwC in India.
In 2013, H&M received approval to open 50 stores across the country with a planned investment of Rs700 crore and IKEA received approval for its plan to set up stores across India with an investment of Rs10,500 crore, the largest single-brand retail proposal by value in India to date.
One consequence of this move is that the India Government will be under increasing pressure to tighten up the laws on sales and marketing of products to Indian consumers as Western brand owners also import practices that seek to penetrate personal information such as purchasing habits in order to drive sales of products and services.
Note to editors:
Ardi Kolah with Professor Rajesh Babu and Professor Suren Sista at the Indian Institute of Management Calcutta are currently working on a new book on sales and marketing laws in India, to be published in 2014.
Online home business, click here http://workwithwoolley.com/ Online home business… just watch the video and you’ll see live proof that this kid made ,00…
Video Rating: 4 / 5
The truth about making money online
I hear every single day from readers who want to know exactly how I've made money with The Simple Dollar or how they can make money doing a similar thing, whether it's starting a blog or posting Youtube videos or writing ebooks. Skip to next paragraph.
Read more on Christian Science Monitor
Easy Ways Make Money Online Using Get Paid for Taking Survey from Home
Oakland Gardens, NY — (SBWIRE) — 11/15/2013 — Internet provides with many ways to get money. There are many companies who offer some easy jobs for doing certain simple things with high fee. A well known website Get Cash For Surveys is helping …
Read more on SBWire (press release)
Make Money Online With Rummy Games on Adda52.com
Making money online is not a mystery anymore, now it is easy to make money online by playing rummy on Adda52.com – India's largest online gaming site, where lucrative offers ensure that huge cash prizes can be won. Adda52 offers both cash games and …
Read more on PR Newswire India (press release)
The Reality of Earning Money Online
So, why aren't you going to earn a lot of money right away? It's because there are a few rules that govern how people make money online. These rules seem to be true for everything that makes money online. First of all, almost all money made online by …
Read more on Lifehacker
FTC urged to investigate multilevel marketing firms such as Herbalife
Dozens of people have called on the Federal Trade Commission to investigate multilevel marketing, a controversial industry that includes companies such as Herbalife Ltd., Amway, Avon and others. In a letter delivered to the FTC's Washington offices …
Read more on Los Angeles Times
Protesters keep up rally against multilevel marketing firm DCHL
The protesters, who claimed to be victims of the Asian chain's controversial multilevel marketing scheme in Hong Kong, want compensation for the money they spent on the distributor's health and beauty products. The liaison office kept its Des Voeux …
Read more on South China Morning Post
USO Treats Troops and Their Families This Halloween With ?Operation Thriller IV? Tour to the U.S., Kuwait, Germany and the UK
Arlington, VA (PRWEB) October 31, 2013
Twitter Pitch: @HarlanCoben, @philmargolin, @fpaulwilson, @KathleenAntrim, @HeatherGraham celebrate Halloween with troops on @the_USO tour
The USO indulges troops thirst for suspense this Halloween with the ?Operation Thriller IV? USO/Armed Forces Entertainment tour to the U.S., Kuwait, Germany and the UK October 24 ? November 1. With help from five of today?s most celebrated thriller authors including, Harlan Coben, Phillip Margolin, F. Paul Wilson, Kathleen Antrim and Heather Graham, the USO kicked off its fourth installment of ?Operation Thriller? with a three-day, morale boosting visit to Washington, DC before traveling abroad.